Friday 20 September 2013

A New Beginning

      A dear friend inspired me to create a blog. She claims that it can help me sort through my muddled thoughts and bring order to the jumble of nonsense running through my mind like hyperactive children high on a sugar rush. I think I will enjoy blogging. It has been too long since I have written for pleasure. Academic writing plagues my days recently. There's nothing wrong with academic writing but one does get tired of using formal language all the time. There's going to be a theater workshop tomorrow and all of my remaining classmates are required to attend it. I would have been more enthusiastic about it if I weren't swamped with assignments. Sigh. That's just part and parcel of being a teacher-in-training, I guess. Ah, well. It's getting quite late. I should tuck myself into bed right about now. They do say the early bird always gets the worm but I wonder how true that is. Goodnight and farewell! Over and out.

P.S. God bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment