Monday 23 September 2013

Sleepless Nights

     I feel like a zombie these days. My brain feels woozy and my eyelids feel as if they weigh a ton due to lack of sleep. The ceaseless pounding in my head is slowly driving me mad. It's as if a bell tower has taken up permanent residence in my skull. Damnable assignments. Mel and Conty have gone to Terengganu to compete in a quiz. It's strange not having them around. I do feel kind of lonely. I find it easier to talk to them than to anybody else in IPG. The stories of my classmates will have to wait until after I have completed my assignments. I didn't pray today and also yesterday. I feel like something is missing in my life when I don't pray. It was a pretty close call yesterday. I really hate doing things last minute but why do I always find myself in this damnable situation? I want to promise never to do things last minute ever again but I'm not sure if I can keep it. I don't bloody trust myself. I've let myself and the people around me down too many times for me to have any faith in myself. Reverting back to old habits. Backsliding is what its called. Can I never be a better person? Will I forever be stuck in a rut? I don't know. I can't predict the future. Ah, well. All I can do is hope and pray. All of my dreams and wishes ride on a hope and a prayer. God is merciful and kind. I know he will forgive me and help me turn over a new leaf. That's all for today.

P.S. May God bless you and guide you wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment